Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mega Update

I'm behind on blogging -- again.

We enjoyed movie night with Nikki & Rodney a few weeks ago. The boys had a lot of fun playing with Parker's toys.





On Saturday Jan 8th, I went to Evansville for a 31 Spring Product Premiere! There were hundreds of 31 consultants there, and it really was a site to see! I'm super excited about 31's Spring catalog, which starts next month. After the premiere, I was able to swing by to see my sweet nephew & nieces. Grammie & Pops happened to be there too.
My director, Teresa






When I got home from Evansville, I immediately noticed Parker's red eye. I asked Wil about it, and he said he kept having to wipe it all day. Poor Wil didn't have a clue that Parker had PINK EYE! AHHHHH!!! I took Parker to Convenient Care to get some antibiotic drops. Luckily, Wil and I didn't get it.

On a brighter note, I love my husband! I've been really run down lately and fighting to stay well. Wil cooked us breakfast both days last weekend! He thought it'd be funny to see how Parker reacted to a giant pancake. Parker got pretty excited when he saw it, but don't worry -- we only gave him a few bites. He didn't even like them, but I sure did!



I've lost track of time, but somewhere during the last 2 weeks Mimi saved the day (or actually a few days)! Parker got sick on a Wednesday with an ear infection, cold, and high fever. Luckily, I had the first day off.  Parker just couldn't seem to shake the sickness, and his fever lingered up through the weekend. Mimi watched Parker all day that Thursday and Friday. Dan-dad even filled in for a bit.  Parker is so lucky to have 2 wonderful grandparents right here in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment