After all the Christmas sickness, I was truly beginning to panic about our lack of preparedness for baby Wesley. Wil kept promising that we'd get it finished, but I was doubting it with each pound I gained. Everything was getting more difficult -- my hips and lower back really ached. Here's a snapshot of the clothes and other small baby gear that Wil pulled down from the attic. (insert utter panic) Yes, that's a full size bed in our kitchen...
Luckily, Wil was able to rearrange the furniture... and Teri and Grammie came to help for a day. I wouldn't have survived (or stayed sane) without all of their help. We were worried about how Parker would handle the transition. For weeks, we've been asking Parker if he'd like to move into the "big" room. He didn't want to until the day of the room swap. He was pumped to have Daddy's deer and turkey in his big boy room with his big boy bed. Parker helped Daddy assemble his bed and Wesley's crib. I'm so grateful for all the progress we made that weekend.
| Parker's Big Boy Room |
| Wesley's Room |
No comments:
Post a Comment