Parker turned 5 months old yesterday! I know I say it constantly, but I'll say it again. Parker is growing up
so fast! He now wears size3 diapers and is wearing most 6-9month clothes. He loves standing, and his Daddy is his favorite person in the world!
Parker loves sweet potatoes and squash. Next on the food list is green peas! Let's hope he likes them more than I do. Parker's already starting to show his independence. He insists on holding the spoon and "helping" feed himself. As you can see from the mess, it doesn't really work.
 |
| First time trying squash ~ Success! |
Parker sleeps through the night most nights. We've yet to establish a "bed time," but we'll get there eventually. Tonight he fell asleep at 7:00, but he was awake until a little after 9:00 last night. At this point, he lets us know when he's ready for bed. Parker is such a happy baby.
Wil and I are so thankful for our healthy, happy baby boy. We remind each other every day how blessed we are to have Parker as our son. Blink twice, and he'll be 6 months old -- 1/2 a year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment