Monday, August 29, 2011

Way Behind!

So, I'm falling further behind in blogging. I'll skip all the details of the past couple of weeks and provide you with these pictures instead.
Parker and I met Morgan, Missy, and MaryAnne for dinner 2 weeks ago. Missy is due any day now to have a new baby boy of her own.





Parker has loved playing in his jumperoo lately. This day it just wore him out.

Grammie & Pops came weekend before last to watch Parker. Wil and I headed to Hawesville to check out some vehicles. We're hoping to find me something soon! Parker slept the entire time we were gone.



sweet baby boy

We found a great deal on convertible car seats for Parker thanks to Teri! We actually bought two. We've yet to install them, but we will soon! Parker's just too heavy for his infant carrier.

Although I don't usually remember to take pictures at Mimi and Dan-dad's, we see them at least once a week. I met Wil and Parker over there one night last week, and this is what I found. Sleeping boys...

Parker is getting so big! He now (almost always) holds his own bottle.

Ok... so this definitely isn't the best picture... But...
Katie and I had a little girl time together last Friday.

We got pedicures!
(sorry for the ugly feet)

Parker got to meet all the kids at Grammie's house.
Ella & Parker

Noah, Ella, and Parker

Noah & Landon
Parker can almost sit alone. He still gets a little wobbly and needs some help.

Camden also came by to visit!
Camden and Noah are now in school, and don't get to stay at Mrs. Debbie's. They heard Parker was finally coming and couldn't miss seeing him!

Parker is SOOOO cute!
He loves chewing on his paci upside down.



No comments:

Post a Comment