Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!

Parker turned 6 months old on Saturday! We went to Texas Roadhouse with Nikki and Rodney for dinner and then came back to the house for cake and a movie. I know it's cheesy, but I really wanted to make a half-cake to celebrate! The boys had to run get more icing, because the cake was too big for just one tub of frosting. We did a little living room dancing while the boys were gone. Parker enjoyed his bottle, while we ate his cake.


My handsome boys!
(I hate that this picture is fuzzy!)

Happy boy at dinner



Dancing!

On Saturday, Parker started biting his tongue when he smiles. He's so stinking cute!!!







It's so hard to believe that Parker's already 6 months old! He's growing so fast. It turned cool this week, and I realized Parker only has 2 long sleeve shirts that fit. One is a little football outfit that we got in our bassinet at the WFC Benefit Auction last year. I'm volunteering at it again tomorrow night. I can't believe that it's been a year since we bought all that. We didn't even know that Parker was a boy at last year's auction... and now he's wearing that giant outfit that I just never thought would fit (Disclaimer: It's actually only size 9mths).  I definitely had a Mommy moment when I put it on him. A year ago I was pregnant, and now we have a 6 month old baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment