Friday, September 30, 2011

I know. I know...

It's been weeks since I've blogged! Between work and 31 parties, I haven't had time to blog. Let me see if I can give you a brief recap...

The Saturday of the WFC Auction -- Wil, Parker, and I spent the afternoon with Mimi. It's was nice getting to just spend some time together. Parker showed off he's newly mastered sitting skills.




Parker took a nap, while we got dressed up for the big event.  Isn't he cute?!


Parker spent the evening with Mimi and Dan-dad, while Mommy & Daddy went to the WFC Auction.  The auction was a huge success, and we raised right at $100,000 for the campus! I was volunteering, and Wil had a blast bidding on the silent auction items. I'd list everything we bought, but the list is long... and I'd probably forget something.





Thanks Mimi & Dan-dad!

The weather was so nice the next day! I decided to take Parker for a walk. Wil tested out the equipment first, because we didn't know if Parker would be too heavy on my back.  Parker loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment