Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anna's Wedding Weekend

Parker and I headed to Sturgis that Friday for Anna's wedding, and Wil joined us that night after work.  Parker got to spend the day with Ella, Landon, Grammie, & Pops while I helped Anna decorate. 


Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were that night. I had time to run back to my parents' house to change, so Wil and I were able to ride together. (Thanks sis for letting me borrow your dress!)  It was so nice getting to spend the evening with a group of people our age. I miss seeing some of my old friends from high school.


The actual wedding day started early for the bridesmaids. We had hair appointments at 7:30, followed by a bridal brunch, pictures, and then the wedding at 7:00. 

Kerri, Beth, & Lindsey


Wil and Parker stopped by the Bridal Brunch, so Anna could get a little time with Parker. She really wanted him at the wedding, but we knew it just wasn't realistic. He usually goes to bed around 8:00, and there was no way he'd survive the reception.

Getting ready for the big event!



Ashely & Anna







While we were enjoying the wedding, Parker spent some special alone time with Grammie & Pops.  Aunt Katie woke up early with Parker on Sunday and let Wil and I sleep in! It was soooo nice!  I know Parker loves getting to spend one-on-one time with his Aunt Katie. 

Thanks again Mom, Dad, and Katie!   We all really enjoyed our weekend, and it was nice not having to worry about Parker. 



No comments:

Post a Comment