Macie will be 3 years old this week! She's growing up so fast and is such a sweet little girl! We knew we wouldn't be able to go to her birthday party due to a wedding, so we decided to meet up with them the weekend before her party. Parker and I headed to Evansville, while Daddy was hunting. It was a cool, windy day, and we originally planned on surprising Uncle Brian for the last 30 minutes on his ball game. I didn't realize his game wasn't right there in Evansville, so we left a little too late to make it for the game. Parker and I did a little shopping instead. After Brian's game, we all met at their house. Macie woke up from a little nap right after we got there, so she looks a little sleeping in most of these pictures. She wasn't thrilled with her clothes, but I know she'll be excited when she gets to wear them. After Macie opened her gift and the kids played a bit, we headed to Mr. B's for dinner. The kids were all very well behaved, and Parker sat in his highchair like a big boy.
 |
| Gavin fed the baby her bottle, while Parker took his bottle |
 |
| Macie needed to hold Baby Parker |
 |
| Gavin's turn to hold Parker |
 |
| Sour lemon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment