Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Bedding

I got a little obsessed picking out baby boy's bedding, and I'm sooo appreciative that Wil listened and helped me. I wanted to get baby boy something new, so his nursery would have its own theme. The way I see it, this baby will have plenty of hand-me-downs over his childhood. He deserves his own nursery, even if it is an unnecessary additional expense. I wanted bright colors and owls, but most boy owl prints are pale. Luckily, I ended up finding and combining two different sets (Skip Hop Treetop Friends & Sumersault Mix & Match). I'm pretty anxious to put it on this crib, but I think I love it.




The whole bed and room situation feels a little bit overwhelming. I thought we'd just move Parker into the office/guest bedroom, but he's pretty adamant about keeping his room - "That baby not take my room."  The new plan is to transition Parker to a twin bed ASAP! He's already made comments about the baby taking his bed, so I want Parker to get use to his new big bed before he realizes that we're turning his toddler bed back into a crib for the new baby.  I have no idea what we're going to do with all the stuff that's currently in the office/guest bedroom. I'm dreading beyond everything going through Parker's old clothes and cleaning out the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment