Parker turned 1 on Saturday! It was the perfect day for a 1st birthday party! Parker was in the best mood! His present to Mommy & Daddy was that he slept in until 7:00! When I got him out of his crib, I sang him Happy Birthday. His eyes just sparkled all morning like he knew it was a special day :)
Grammie & Aunt Katie came a little early, so they could get some special time before Parker's party. Parker took a good morning nap and was ready for his party! Wil grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, Mimi brought fruit, Grammie made baked beans, and we had chips/dip. We had a really good turn out -- Grammie, Mimi, Dan-dad, GG, Aunt Katie, Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, Gavin, Lilah, Nikki, Adam, Morgan, and Emery. The food was good, the company was great, and the kids had so much fun playing together.
 |
| My Daddy always hung streamers for my birthday, and I want us to continue that tradition. |
 |
| Emery |
 |
| Gavin |
 |
| Parker with Mimi |
 |
| Macie |
 |
| Lilah |
 |
| Parker with Dan-dad |
 |
| Parker with GG |
 |
| Nikki |
 |
| "Can I really eat this?" |
 |
| "Yum! M&Ms!" |
 |
| Cousins |
After lunch, presents, and cake, Parker was exhausted! He slept for a little over an hour, and then Lauren came by for a visit! Parker is such a lucky little boy. I hope he'll grow to learn how loved and blessed he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment