Thirty-One's National Conference was held in Atlanta this year (August 2-4). Our original plan was to send Parker to Sturgis, and Wil and I were going to Atlanta. As it got closer, our plans shifted. Wil decided to stay home, which meant I was headed to Atlanta alone. I was looking forward to some quiet time in the car, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about traveling that far alone. I'll always be a small town girl at heart. Things worked out for the best. I ended up having to work all day Wednesday and didn't get to leave town until after 5. Chanda, another 31 consultant, hitched a ride to Atlanta with me. We hit storms about half way there and decided to get a hotel for the night.
 |
| The first day we waited way too long to find seats. There were over 16,000 consultants there and we were up in the 4th level! This picture was taken 10 minutes before the session began, so there were still empty seats at this point. |
 |
| On Friday, we arrived way early! We landed some awesome seats on the first level |
 |
| Yes, that's the band beside us :) |
 |
| Founder, Cindy Monroe |
 |
My director, Teresa -- aka "Kizzy"
She got to present a 30 minute party demo comic relief. It was hilarious! |
 |
Scott & Cindy Monroe One of my favorite parts of conference (besides the new product revial and free stuff) was listening to Scott & Cindy. They have a wonderful marriage. They talked a lot about finding balance and their style of parenting. |
Back in KY -- Wil and Parker went to Sturgis Thursday to stay the night. Wil left Friday morning, and Parker got some extra special time with Grammie, Pops, Aunt Katie, and Luke. Wil worked outside Friday and Saturday. Parker went with Aunt Katie to Luke's family store. On Saturday, he was able to go to Jennilee's wedding shower. I was bummed I couldn't be there, but Aunt Katie took a few pictures for me. After visiting at the shower, Parker went with Uncle Brian, Gavin, and Pops to Morganfield. I think he was too busy to miss me :) Wil and I headed to Matt Devault & Holly's wedding on Saturday night, so we picked Parker up from Sturgis on Sunday. Thanks everyone for taking care of my baby boy!
 |
| Sharing ice cream with Daddy Thursday night |
 |
| Cuddling with Aunt KK |
 |
| Congrats Jennilee! |
 |
Aunt KK, Macie, and Lilah
(I LOVE this picture!) |
 |
| Parker trying out Andrew's cooking -- he approved :) |
 |
| special time with Luke |
 |
| Parker LOVED playing with Grammie's new monster trucks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment