We had originally planned another swim day, but we ended up draining our pool to clean it. So, Parker and I decided to meet Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, Gavin, and Lilah at the zoo! I was so excited to take Parker to the zoo, because this was his first time. I can't wait for him to act excited about going places. He just doesn't grasp the concept of going to see his cousins or grandparents. Don't get me wrong, he's thrilled when we get there... but I'm ready to watch him have anticipation of an event.
We had so much fun at the zoo! Abbie warned me to pack Parker's water shoes and a change of clothes. Parker loved seeing the animals, but it wore him out! About half way through the zoo, Parker would check out an animal and then climb back in his stroller. His little legs were tired! Macie was so sweet with Parker. She wanted to hold his hand and show him around. I just love when Parker gets to play with his cousins. After the zoo, we headed to Ci-Ci's pizza for lunch! Parker was a good boy all day and fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.
Thanks for a fun day!
| Donna -- World's Oldest Hippo, 61 |
| Uncle Brian helped Parker pet the goats |
No comments:
Post a Comment