After our crazy weekend (Atlanta, wedding, Sturgis), I was sick with a chest infection (got antibiotics and steroids on Saturday) and had a really busy week ahead at work. Once a year, Linda and I split the 28 departments and meet one-on-one with each department head to work on their budget. It's exhausted and mentally draining. I already didn't feel well, and my Papaw passed away that Monday night. We're fortunate to have jobs where our employers are considerate of family needs. We were able to leave work Friday and head to Madisonville for two days.
It's kind of terrible that funerals present the best opportunity to take family photos, but it's not often that we get all dressed up together.
| After we checked in to the hotel, we realized this was Parker's first time staying the night in a hotel. Although he stayed up way too late, he did great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment