Parker's learning to assert his independence... like:
- yelling "no potty" when I think he should go to the potty, but he doesn't want to yet (even though he may change his mind in 30 seconds)
- saying "no camera momma" when he doesn't want me to take pictures of him.
- demanding that he helps pour a drink into the cup of his choosing... either with or without a lid based on his demand
- telling us which way to turn and which road to travel on the way to and from daycare... and then telling me I'm going the wrong way because "Daddy go that way!"
- wanting to choose his own clothes, shoes, and pajamas... and if you don't give him the option he'll say "not that one"
- "I get it"
- "my hammer!"
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment