Saturday, May 4, 2013

Louisville - Cont. Ed.

Financial statements were due, so of course I had to work a little extra (April 15-16). I always appreciate Wil so much during this week of the month. It's tough on me, and I know it's tough on Wil and Parker. April was worse than usual, because Linda and I needed to drive to Louisville that Tuesday night for an all-day continuing education class on Wednesday. We didn't get to leave town until 6:00, so it made for a long day.  Wil and Parker took it all in stride. Wil knows I hate being away, so he's great about sending me pictures of my little man.

 

 Parker was excited when I got home the next evening. He couldn't wait to take me next door to see the rabbits again.



"So Big!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! Parker looks so much like Gavin in those rabbit pics! They are so cute...can't wait to get them together again!

    ReplyDelete