Saturday, June 8, 2013

For me?!


 
After our fishing weekend, I had some major allergy problems and my eyes were driving me crazy! They wouldn't stop watering, and they itched so badly. I was so sick and tired of everyone asking if I had pink eye. No, just allergies. Nothing helped. On Wednesday morning, May 29th, I was shocked when our receptionist brought flowers to my office. There were 5 coworkers in my office, and she said, "These are for you."  For me?!

Yes, for me. Wil doesn't usually send flowers, so it caught me completely off guard. No, it wasn't my birthday or our anniversary. No, we didn't have a fight. It was fun to see the shock in people's face when they'd ask. Seriously though, it was just the pick me up that this allergy-wrecked gal needed.
 
The card said:
Just because you're you.
Love, Wil
 
I sure love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment