Sunday, August 4, 2013

Operation: Photo Dump

I'm behind - behind on housework, blogging, and life in general. I'm uploading 680 photos from my phone that were taken throughout the last 2 months. We haven't slowed down, and I'm exhausted. I keep promising myself that I'll catchup on the blog and do a better job. Next thing I know, it's 2 months later and my lovely "For Me?!" flowers from my husband are still at the top of the blog. The other problem with not posting for 2 months is that I'm literally in shock with how  much Parker has changed in the last 2 months. I keep saying he looks bigger and is acting older, but I just can't believe the difference when I see pictures that were taken in June. I'll post as much as I can today while Parker naps.

Check out this super cool train track that Daddy made for Parker -

No comments:

Post a Comment