Labor Day, Sept 2nd ~
I wanted to take Parker to the movies all summer, but I was worried that he wasn't quite ready. In hope of giving Wil some alone time after such a busy few weeks (I swear I worked so much that he felt like a semi-single dad), Parker and I decided to have a special Mommy & Me day. We played that morning, and Parker took a 2 hour nap! This is unheard of for him. I even had to wake him up in time for the movie. We were running late, but it ended up working out perfectly! Parker pottied as soon as we got there, and then we bought popcorn. We walked into the theater and sat down exactly as the movie began! (Note to self: 15 minutes late is exactly on time)
Parker did GREAT! He sat in the seat beside me for a solid hour before he started getting a little restless. He watched the last 30 minutes of the movie standing in front of his seat, alternating seats on each side of me, and sitting in my lap. He was precious during the movie -- calling out things he recognized and occasionally mocking what they said. An older couple in front of us thought he was adorable, and I couldn't agree more. This movie date definitely rated top on my list.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment