I saw a post on YoungHouseLove where they turned their coat closet into a "closet library" for their little girl. The purpose was to store away messy toys and have her "check them out" of the closet one at a time. Our closet by the front door mostly just housed our vacuums, mops, board games, and a few random coats. I pitched the idea to Wil and was shocked how quickly he jumped on the idea. Our living room is seriously overtaken by toys. I'm hoping we can start utilizing this closet better and put away some of the daily clutter. I haven't arranged things exactly to my likely just yet, but I'll add an "after" shot once I get that completed. Parker loved helping Daddy, and Wil was impressed that Parker could actually help. Park was a great gofer.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment