Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mr B's & Ear Infection

Friday, August 23 ~

Aunt Katie had a hair appointment, I was craving Mr. B's hot wings, and I needed to send some 31 stuff to Sturgis.  Wil, Parker, and I decided to meet Aunt KK for a quick dinner. When we first got there, Parker kept crying and crying about everything. We thought maybe he was just tired. He sure pepped up when Aunt KK arrived.


On the ride home, Parker told us his ear hurt. "It hurts in there!" By the time we pulled in the driveway, he was begging us to "get it out of my ear -- it hurts!"  How heartbreaking? This is the first time that Parker's actually told us what hurts, especially so directly. He cried a lot that night until the Advil kicked in. I took him to Dr. Mason the next morning (we were there over 2 hours!), and he confirmed Parker had a "gnarly" ear infection - lots of puss and a ruptured ear drum.

To cheer Parker up, we headed next door with Daddy when we got home to feed the rabbits and fish.




No comments:

Post a Comment