Sunday, November 6, 2011

8 Months Old

Parker turned 8 months old this week! I can't believe his first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, and first Birthday are just around the corner! Time is going by so fast!  I had to take Parker in to the doctor Saturday morning, because he woke up so congested and fussy.  We had big plans for the day and I wanted him checked out before we drug him around too much.  Wil is also planning on hunting at the farm a lot this week, and I wanted to make sure Parker wasn't too sick while he's gone. Turns out he just has a cold. I wonder where he got that? :( probably from me...

Newest Parker Updates:
- He weighs:  22lbs 10oz
- Parker is getting closer and closer to crawling. He gets all the way up on all 4s and rocks and rocks.
- Still no teeth... although his bottom gums are really swollen
- He loves saying "Da da!"
- He just started saying "Ma" and has even said "Ma me" a few times... Melt my heart!!!
- He takes 4 6oz bottles a day and eats 3 meals (stage2 baby food with either puffs, sticks, or yogurt bites) a day
- I swear he said "duck" yesterday when I took him in for his bath. We'll see if he says that again soon or if it was just a fluke.
- Parker's really strong. He loves to stand, but we still have to keep him from falling.
- He's mastered sitting. It's so fun to watch him sit and play with toys independently.

No comments:

Post a Comment