First up -- the giant slide!
Then, we headed through the corn maze (or as Wil calls it, "a maize maze"). We thought it'd be pretty easy, but we got a little worried about half way through it. We were definitely glad that we went through it during the day. Parker loved the corn.
After the corn pit, we took a little hayride down to the pumpkin patch. Note to self: Go earlier in the season next year! I was really disappointed by the spaced out tiny pumpkins. They almost looked strategically placed. Parker obviously didn't mind. It was also interesting that our "hayride" lacked hay. I guess it's safer for a tractor to pull a trailer with wood benches...
Parker got to pick one free pumpkin, and Wil and I each bought a larger pumpkin. We had big plans to carve them later that night. Overall, we had a really good time at the pumpkin patch. It's hard to believe that next year Parker will be running around the very same pumpkin patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment