Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

December 23rd & 24th --

We headed to Sturgis Friday night, so we wouldn't have to rush on Christmas Eve.  Parker was surprised to see a few more treats in his stocking! I was glad we got to head down early, because Grammie, Aunt Katie, & I got to hang out and bake together.








We really enjoyed just relaxing on Christmas Eve. There were no presents to open, because we exchanged gifts the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was nice just getting to spend time together and watch Parker play. We intended on having lunch with my family and dinner with Wil's family. However, Charles got sick so we couldn't go there for dinner. Instead, we stayed longer with my family and got to go to my church. It was a great day.


Parker loved hashbrown casserole.




Parker playing by the fireplace.

family photo


Aunt Katie & Luke

I LOVE this picture!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment