Saturday, December 31, 2011

Roomie Time

Since daycare was closed Monday and Friday, I decided to take the week after Christmas off from work. Although we've been busy, I've really enjoyed my time off with Parker.  Things have been pretty busy at work lately, so this break has been therapeutic. To top if off, Amanda came Tuesday night and stayed through Thursday afternoon. We did a little shopping on Wednesday and baked that night. Mimi even watched Parker for me on Thursday, so Amanda and I could go bridesmaids dress shopping.  It always seems like most of our visit has passed before I realize we haven't taken any pictures. Wil did take some pictures of us making my mom's glass candy. It was an epic failure but brought a lot of laughs.



Finished product! Just waiting for it to set up...

... which it never did.

Wil measured the cinnamon, and it was HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment