Parker's been crawling for a couple of weeks now. At first, he'd only crawl backwards. He's now mastered crawling in all directions. Mimi was in Cincinnati this week with Lilly & Liam, and Dan-dad invited us to join him for Mexican Thursday night. We talked about Parker's crawling, and Dan-dad asked if we'd baby-proofed the house yet. He was asking if we had any harmful chemicals under the kitchen sink or anywhere that Parker might find. We told him we definitely had not baby-proofed the house. I thought we were okay for a little bit longer, because Parker wouldn't crawl on the tile. Up until this point, he'd crawl all through the living room or bedrooms with carpet... but he just wasn't sure about the tile.
Did you read the title of this post? EATING MY WORDS! I knew Parker would soon crawl on the tile, but I didn't expect it to be the very next night! I'm sure this is just one of the many times Parker will have us eating our words.
Friday night (aka the very next night!) -- We were all playing in the living room, and I decided to go get Parker's bath ready. I didn't say anything. I just quietly slipped away. I started the water in Parker's bathroom and filled his little duck tub. I turned around to go get him, and there he was right at my feet! He crawled all the way from the middle of the living room to his duck tub! Thanks Parker. Dan-dad gets to say a big fat "I told you so" the very next night!
In honor of Parker's first time crawling on tile, we took some tub pictures for Dan-dad.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment