Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hunting

Wil took off work the afternoon of Friday, Nov 2 - Sunday, Nov 11th to deer hunt. He tried doing this last year, but it rained a lot and Parker ended up getting really sick. Wil had been looking forward to this week for months. He planned on staying most of the week in Ohio Co at the farm. He told me he'd come home at some point to spend a little time with Parker.  Wil headed to the farm on Saturday morning, Nov 3rd.  I decided to plan some activities for Parker. I knew we'd go crazy inside all weekend, but it was also still a little windy for Parker. We decided to head to the Owensboro Museum that afternoon. They have a wonderful play area, and it only cost $3.  Parker was pretty shy at first. It was really nice though, as we had most of the play room to ourselves.









We stopped on the way home for a balloon. Parker was so excited about it, although you can't tell from this picture. I got my camera out, and he told me, "No!"   I said, "Parker, can't I take your picture for Daddy?"  "No!"  I took a picture anyway.
 
 
On Sunday, Parker and I headed to the farm to see Daddy over lunch. Parker loves being at the farm. We got to see Brad's deer, and Parker loved it! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment