Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Amanda and Dan were able to come visit Oct 19-21. We were soooo looking forward to this weekend, and we were thankful that Parker wasn't wheezing as badly. He was still coughing, but he was in good spirits. I swear he somehow remembers Amanda, even though our visits are so far apart. We headed to Trunnel's Pumpkin Patch that Saturday morning at 10. I was so excited to take Parker on the tractor ride down to the pumpkin patch. By 11:30, Parker was tired. I finally asked when the hay rides would start. Apparently, that wasn't an option until noon. I was disappointed, but Parker didn't know any different. We still had a lot of fun.



Daddy & Parker were the first to try out the giant slide!




 






 


My favorite picture from the pumpkin patch last year was in this very spot. I soooo wanted a family photo. Parker, on the other hand, refused to cooperate. This was the best we could do.

Amanda & Dan

We went to Mexican that night for dinner and then baked a chocolate cake! Parker refused to go to bed. He and Daddy finally crashed on the couch a little after 11:00!
 
 
Amanda and Dan headed back to Chicago Sunday afternoon. Parker had played all weekend on this tractor. It was too cold to play outside, so Wil brought it in the house for him. After Amanda and Dan left, Parker fell asleep on it! This is perhaps one of my favorite sleeping Parker pictures. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment