Wednesday, September 8, 2010

14 Weeks

Today marks 14 weeks! I'm pretty sure that my nighttime queasiness is going away, although I did get sick for the 2nd time this past Saturday. I'm told my exhaustion is scheduled to end sometime soon as well... maybe that's why I'm not sleeping well the past few nights.  I'm definitely approaching that awkward stage where people might question if I'm pregnant or just fat.  As of this morning, my weight is still down about 2.5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I tell Wil all the time that it's hard to see a lower number on the scale with a larger body in the mirror.  From what I've read, I should start gradually gaining weight soon (not that I'm looking forward to it or anything).



Wil's sister (Danielle) sent me a TON of maternity clothes! I was so excited to look through them all. She's a little shorter than me, but I think I'll be able to wear a lot of them. There are so many cute tops and skirts! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH DANIELLE!

Wil has made a ton of progress on our to-do list with the house (Yes, I feel guilty that I can't help with most of the list). The fence is practically finished, and the bushes/mums are planted. He painted our bedroom, and I helped rearrange some furniture. Our house looks the best it's ever looked!  Bettie (our realtor) came and took pictures Monday afternoon, and the Century 21 realtors did a walk-through yesterday morning. Keep your fingers crossed that they'll find a buyer sooner rather than later.
Wil working hard!
Update: Bettie called this afternoon and left me a voicemail. They'll be showing our house for the first time tomorrow mid-morning! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Keep us updated on the house! I hope it sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth, I love the picture of your belly :) I hope you enjoy being pregnant! There's no other feeling in the world like it!

    Good luck on your house! Praying...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete