Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15 Weeks

I'm 15 weeks pregnant today! As of this morning my weight is up 0.5 pound from last week, but it's still down 2.0 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. More people at work are starting to mention my pregnant belly... it's rapidly becoming more obvious that I'm pregnant and not just fat.  I still catch myself several times a day thinking, "Is there really something in there?"  I've heard it and seen it, so I know that there is a beautiful baby growing inside of me... it's just hard to believe it sometimes. My next doctor's appointment is Monday morning (16 wk appt). I don't think we get another ultrasound until the following appointment (20 wk).  Wil and I are keeping our fingers crossed that maybe they'll do an ultrasound for some random reason, and we can find out the sex of our baby a month early :) I know, it's doubtful... but we can hope! 

Since buying the bassinet full of goodies, I'm getting more and more excited. We can't wait to find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl. I'm so looking forward to decorating the nursery... although, we're not sure where that may be. Having our house on the market makes things a little more complicated. I'd love to paint the room soon, but it just doesn't make sense. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold off. I'm a planner, so I'm thinking we'll set a deadline date. If the house isn't sold by then, we'll start the nursery as if we are staying here.

In house news: Bettie called today and said a fellow realtor wanted to show the house right then. I was like, "Now?!?!!" I leave for work before Wil, so I was thinking, "Is the bed made? Are the wet towels picked up? Crap, we've got dishes in the sink and laundry strung out in the utility room!"  I couldn't tell her no. I rushed and called Wil. THANK GOODNESS I have a wonderful husband! Yes, he made the bed and hung the wet towels before he left for work :)  No word yet on what the person/people thought of our house.  Regardless, we have an open house scheduled for Saturday morning. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment