Thankful. Wil and I are so thankful.
Parker was miserable Saturday night, and we didn't get much sleep. We were thrilled when Mimi & Dan-dad volunteered to watch Parker Sunday night for us to go on a date and get a full night's rest! I was giddy all day Sunday. Wil and I have really missed our "us" time. We got some us time when we went to Chicago for Amanda's wedding, but we were on a tight time scheduled with late, late nights and early mornings. Their offer to watch Parker overnight couldn't have come at a better time!
Parker loved playing and snuggling with Mimi & Dan-dad. I don't think he missed us at all. Wil and I went to dinner at Red Lobster and watched a movie. It was so nice. We stayed up late talking about life, the past, the future... and we slept in until 9:20! It was wonderful!
Thank you Mimi & Dan-dad!
Nikki & Rodney came over on Monday for a cookout and to help set up our new little pool. I've been begging Wil for a small pool. Parker loves being outside, and I'm such a wimp in the heat. I thought it'd be a good compromise :)
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment