Grammie made all her grand kids aprons. Parker wouldn't stop playing long enough for me to get a picture of him standing it.
Parker got to play with two of Uncle Brian's old semi trucks! When we were growing up, we loved these semis! Uncle Brian took two of them home with him at their last visit, but he left two for Parker and his kids to play with when they're visiting Grammie & Pops. These trucks are pretty special.
Grammie also got out my rocking chair from my first birthday! It's been well used, because my baby dolls used it when I outgrew it. The original seat cushion was worn out, so Grammie and I went to Wal-Mart to pick out some new fabric. She was able to sew a new seat for it Sunday morning before church.
... and Parker couldn't play with my rocking chair without checking out my favorite baby dolls. Parker was so sweet with them. He wanted to hold all four of them at the same time. We left the babies at Grammie's (because I knew Wil would beat me if I gave Parker my baby dolls). We had a great time reminiscing!
No comments:
Post a Comment