Friday, May 4, 2012

Thanks!

Parker had a rough afternoon at daycare. He was in the worst mood when I picked him up. Parker took an early morning nap today, but he never took his afternoon nap. He will transition to the next age classroom on Monday, so they've been letting him spend part of each day this week with those kids (14-18month olds). I know Parker's ready to switch to one nap a day, and he's ready to transition... but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I am petrified about the change. Parker's been so sick over the past 6 months, and I like that he's been confined to the nursery.  When he switches classes, he'll be exposed to the older kids and lots of extra germs!  Anyway -- the point of this post was to say -- Parker was grumpy inside, so we spent the evening playing outside with his new yard tools from Aunt Nikki & Uncle Rodney!


Parker grabbed the shovel and took it to the driveway.
Then, he came back...

... for his rake!
Too Cute.

a play break to ride with Daddy



Thanks Aunt Nikki & Uncle Rod!

No comments:

Post a Comment