Saturday, December 15, 2012

Daddy Time!

These past few weeks have been really busy at work! I worked long hours the last week of November as we tried to get everything prepped for our auditors to come the first two weeks of December. I had to stay later than usual the last two weeks as well. This really is the busiest time of year for me at work, and I'm so thankful that it's over! Wil has been truly wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better husband, and Parker couldn't ask for a more involved Daddy. Wil did all the daycare pick up, dinner fixing, and Parker entertaining until I could get home each night. Here are a few fun pictures Wil took --

This evening Wil sent me a text that said, "We've got to work on his manners."
At least Parker was using his spoon :)
 

Parker headed to work with Daddy one Saturday morning for a few minutes and brought home breakfast!


This might be my favorite picture. It's a little blurry but so sweet! Wil usually sits across the table from Parker, and I sit next to Parker. Daddy & Parker were eating, but I wasn't home yet from work. Parker reached over to my seat and said, "Where's Momma?"

No comments:

Post a Comment