My work hosts a Christmas lunch and dinner every year for employees and their families. I was so excited about it this year, because a little elf told me that Santa and Mrs. Clause would be there! We debated about whether to go for lunch or dinner, but we finally settled on lunch. I picked Parker up from daycare right before his lunch, and Wil met us at Wendell Foster's Campus. The food was wonderful! Parker was pretty sleepy and really bashful with Santa. He sure loved the candy cane though! Parker had a great time after lunch running around with my coworkers. He played with their office toys and didn't want to go home. I was hoping to get a lot accomplished during his nap, but he only slept an hour. We snuggled the rest of the afternoon away!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment