Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Danielle & her family came to Owensboro on Wed, Nov 21st to kick off the Thanksgiving weekend. We'd really been looking forward to their visit. Parker was sick last time they visited, so Parker and I weren't able to see them. Parker is going through a really bashful stage around unfamiliar people, but it didn't last long with them! We love getting to spend time with them. Parker, Liam, and Lilly played so hard! Lilly's birthday was the beginning of November. We usually mail her gift, but we decided to save it for our Thanksgiving visit. She latch-hooked her little heart out!






I'm not sure how I ended up with zero pictures from our amazing Thanksgiving lunch. I guess we were all too busy socializing. The kids had a picnic on the floor for a dinner snack. Parker stayed at Mimi's house, while Wil and I attempted to run out for some Thanksgiving night specials. It was an epic failure -- but with some help, we got everything we needed.


Friday was Liam's birthday! We never get to see Lilly or Liam on their actually birthday, so it was nice spending the day with them at the farm. Parker especially loved snuggling his Aunt Danielle.



 


After the farm, we headed to the Country Club for dinner with Nancy! Parker looked so adorable, and he knew it! He kept walking with this cute little strut. We beat everyone to dinner, so we played around in the car taking silly pictures :)   Parker did pretty well at dinner all things considered. Luckily, we had a whole corner section to ourselves so the kids could play. After dinner, we headed to Mimi & Dan-dad's house for Liam's birthday cake!





 
 
We really enjoyed our long weekend! Parker missed his cousins after they left. He woke up from his nap on Saturday and yelled for Liam. It was so sweet and broke my heart at the same time. I so wish the cousins could play together more often.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment