Wil turned 27 last Thursday, Dec 13th! He was
long overdue for some guy time. He, Rodney, Adam, and Jordan went out for
dinner and drinks. I think they enjoyed their man time.
I turned 27 on Tuesday, Dec 18th! I worked all
day (blah!) but got to meet Wil for lunch. We decided to head to Mexican for dinner with
Parker. Not the most romantic place, but I wanted a margarita – and I knew
Mexican was a safe place for Parker, as he was still a little needy from his
ear infection. Parker was a complete
ham! He said hi to most of the servers and chatted up a storm over dinner. I
seriously love that little guy. It was nice going to dinner as a family.
| Of course, Parker wore his I Love Mom shirt on my birthday :) |
Funny story – there was a young girl, maybe 4 years old,
throwing a fit at their table across the room. Parker watched her for a bit,
and then started pointing and saying Not
Nice! We couldn’t help but laugh. He
just kept saying it over and over again. Luckily, the family was too far away
to hear. Although, the servers certainly got a kick out of it! Finally, the mom
took the little girl to the bathroom for a lecture. They walked right by our
table, and I was petrified Parker would say it where they could hear. When the
bathroom door shut, Parker pointed and said Trouble! He’s so funny! Not nice! Not nice! Trouble! Trouble!
After dinner, we decided to check out a few Christmas
lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment