Saturday, April 20, 2013

Aunt Danielle & Family weekend

*warning -- photo overload :)

Aunt Danielle, Uncle Dave, Lilly, and Liam headed to Owensboro for Easter weekend! We were excited to spend some time with them.  That Friday night, we stopped by Cracker Barrel before heading to Mimi & Dan-dad's house.
Oh yeah, and I got Parker these super cute hats for summer :)


 
Aunt Danielle brought Parker his birthday gift. He got some cool construction books and a new hat! THANK YOU! It didn't take him too long to warm back up to some of his favorite people! 







 
On Saturday, we headed to the farm to enjoy the day outside. I couldn't wait to take pictures in the daffodil fields again! Remember last year?
 

It's hard to believe how much Parker has changed in just 1 year...






 



 
 
After playing in the fields, we headed to the cabins to eat lunch and ended up down by the lake. I loved watching the kids throw rocks into the lake. I swear some of the pictures of Parker and Liam could be postcards. 






Before heading home, we stopped by the Hast's farm. Parker loves getting to visit and hold antlers!

 
Parker napped on the way home from the farm, and then we headed over to Mimi & Dan-dad's house for Easter dinner & an egg hunt. Parker was so excited!
 




 

 
 
Parker was pretty sleepy and didn't want to open his Easter basket from Mimi and Dan-dad right away. He did finally dig through it and LOVED all his goodies and new clothes!  We got Lilly & Liam big balls, and they were a major hit. I swear -- Liam didn't slow down. Nearly every picture I have of him is blurry. Gotta love the energy of a three year having fun with his cousin!
 
Liam on the run!

special time with Uncle Charles


 




No comments:

Post a Comment