Since
Aunt Katie’s wedding shower was scheduled for Sunday, March 3rd
(Parker’s actual birthday), we decided to host his birthday party on Saturday,
March 2nd instead. Similar to
last year, we tried to keep it small (immediate family and like-family friends
only) and hosted it at our house. We
might venture out next year to a different venue. All February, I kept feeling
like Parker was already 2, so I wasn’t emotional or overly affected that his
birthday magically made him 2. He’s growing up so fast, and some days I feel
like he’s grown and matured over night.
I was too busy keeping things going, so I don’t have the best pictures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!
Aunt Abbie's blog has WAY more photos from the party -- Here's a link
Oh, I just remembered another odd thing -- Parker wouldn't eat his birthday cake. I don't think he felt great, and he just didn't want cake. He was ecstatic about getting a package of fruit snacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment