Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby Wade & Baby Ava

We have two new babies in our lives!

Meet Baby Wade (Nikki & Rodney's baby) -
He had to go to Kosairs immediately after birth, but you certainly wouldn't know that now! We hated that we couldn't see Wade right away. When they finally came home from Kosairs, we had to wait even longer because we learned that Parker was exposed to the flu. I was finally able to meet Nikki & Wade for a lunch date. Here are a few precious photos of baby Wade. I can't wait to see the relationships form between Wade, Parker, and this baby bump.




 
 
Meet Baby Ava (Amanda & Dan's baby) -
I was able to finally meet baby Ava the end of November. I traveled to Chicago for a quick visit. Ava loved me, and I couldn't be happier holding a little girl. Her smiles and giggles will literally take your breath away.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment