We're still here... Who knew pregnancy, raising a toddler, being a wife, juggling 2 software transitions, fiscal year end, year end audit, and prepping for the holidays could literally suck every bit of energy right out of me? Luckily, Wil is awesome and so willing to provide support in whatever way I need it. I have a lot of mommy guilt about not prepping for this baby in a fraction of the way we prepared for Parker. There just isn't enough time in the day. Wil and I have vowed to tackle the spare bedroom and get things in order after Christmas. Anything we can accomplish before then is just a bonus.
I have nearly two months worth of blog posts, but I plan to just shrink them down with a few of my favorites.
 |
| Parker has been going through a very whiney time. Daycare drop offs in the mornings are full of tears. This particular week was really difficult. Mrs. Kris knew it was breaking my heart, so she sent me this photo one work day. |
 |
| Parker LOVES helping Daddy in the yard. They were raking at Mimi's this day. |
 |
| Parker and I try to sneak away some days to give Daddy some time alone. This day, we ran errands, did some Christmas shopping, and stopped by Big Lots. Parker said, "Those ABCs match my shirt!" It took me a minute to realize he was talking about the orange Big Lots letters on the building. He's getting so smart. We even got to ride in the school bus out front. |
 |
| Proud of his sticker on his hand. Stickers are an awesome reward for good behavior. |
 |
| Aunt KK bought this sleep mat for Parker a long time ago (I'm thinking it was for his second birthday). It's awesome. Most weekends we say it's nap time and pull out the mat. Parker goes right to sleep. And yes, see that baby doll? It was my baby boy doll from my brother when I was 2. Parker's been practicing caring for his baby brother. |
No comments:
Post a Comment