Wednesday, November 3, 2010

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs

How I'm Feeling: The weeks just keep on passing by! I can't believe I'm already to week 22! Today I just felt drained. This happened one day last week too, but most of the time I feel okay.

Movement: Baby Shep moves all the time! I love feeling him kick and move around :)

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm really looking forward to working on the nursery soon. I promised Wil I'd wait until November. Well, it's November! We've already purchased the bedding, but it hasn't come in yet. I think we've decided on a non-convertible crib, although we've yet to pick out a specific one. I know that the next couple of months are going to fly by with the holidays quickly approaching.

What I Miss Most: My waist!

Name: Poor Baby Shep still doesn't have a name :(    We're working on it...

The Bump: It's getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment