Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Home

After several intense and stressful days, Wil and I signed the final paperwork on accepting a new house. We'll close on the new house on or before Dec 23rd. I'm planning on using all of my pregnancy sympathy cards to beg/plead/bribe/harass our loan officer into trying to get our new house closed on Friday, Dec 17th.  If we can close on Dec 17th, we'll be able to move from one house to the next on Dec 18th & 19th (prior to closing our old house on Dec 20th). If we can't close until Dec 23rd, we'll move out on Dec 18th & 19th and live with Wil's parents until after Christmas.  I already feel bad enough that I won't be able to actively help move boxes, but I hate to ask people to help us move twice. It'll be sooo much easier if we can just move from one house to the next.

All about our new home:
- We're moving to the country :) No worries, it's not too far out. It'll just take me a couple of extra minutes to get to work. Our new house is close to the location of the new hospital and bypass extension. Once the extension is complete, Wil should be able to hop on it a few minutes from our new house and get to work pretty quickly. I love how large the house is! The master bedroom is HUGE and has a large walk-in closet.
- just over 2000 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- new carpet and fresh paint
- 2 car attached garage
- 0.55 acre lot


I can't wait to get moved and everything organized! I'm especially excited to start working on Baby Shep's nursery. It's so nice to finally have most of this settled.  We look forward to watching Baby Shep grow up in this house. He's going to love playing in his new backyard.

1 comment:

  1. This house is super close to where my parents live :) GREAT area! They live off hwy 60 but I recogiz tishouse i have drove by it a million times lol. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete