Saturday:
Parker got to meet Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, & Gavin for the first time. Gavin was in the hospital when Parker was born. Everyone decided it was best for them to spend some time at home recovering this week and visit us over the weekend. Macie and Gavin were a little skeptical of Baby Parker, but I'm sure they'll grow up to be best friends!
 |
| Aunt Abbie & Uncle Brian |
 |
| Macie & Gavin with their Aunt Beth |
After they left, I went out by myself for a little trip to Rite Aid. I'm not technically allowed to drive until Thursday, but I've been feeling so well that I decided to give it a shot. Parker spent a little one-on-one time with Daddy while I was out. Mimi and Dan-dad offered to watch Parker so we could go to dinner alone. I was a little skeptical about leaving my baby boy. I totally trust Wil's parents, but I'm a new mom and my baby is only a week and a half old. I know it's important that Wil and I spend time together alone, so we dropped Parker off and went to dinner at the Olive Garden. Parker enjoyed his time with Mimi and Dan-dad but was begging to be fed by the time we got back. Thanks Mimi and Dad-dad for letting this new Mommy and Daddy enjoy a nice dinner out!
Sunday:
When I got out of the shower Sunday morning, this is what I found:
 |
| My 2 Favorite Boys! |
Morgan, Missy, and MaryAnn came by to visit Parker Sunday afternoon. I got really close to Morgan and her family when I was a student at KWC. It was great getting to see them and for them to meet my sweet baby.
 |
| Morgan, Missy , and MaryAnn |
No comments:
Post a Comment