Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 Months Old

Parker is 2 months old today! I picked him up from daycare, and Daddy met us at Dr. Ray's office for his 2 month appointment. Parker did really well. He even smiled at Dr. Ray several times.  Parker weighs 13 lbs 6 oz and is 24 inches long (85th & 90th percentiles). She was really happy with how Parker is growing and progressing. She guessed Parker should be taking 5 to 6 oz per feeding at his size. Parker also had shots. Lovely. Wil laughed, because I turned my head at first. I just couldn't stand watching those needles jab him. Of course, Parker screamed and looked at us as if we'd totally betrayed him... but the crying and tears didn't even last a minute. He slept extra at daycare today and has had a few doses of Tylenol. He's been awake and happy tonight. I'm so thankful that he's in a good mood after getting so many shots.


Parker's really starting to suck on his hands

We decided to give him Tummy Time the other night,
but Parker decided he'd rather sleep.

Parker has also started holding onto blankets and grabbing things.
Daddy helped him grab his car seat toys.

Tummy Time




No comments:

Post a Comment