Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dinner Dates

We met Nikki and Rodney for Mexican Friday night! Parker ate right before we headed to the restaurant, and he slept the entire time we were there.  Nikki brought Parker a new summer outfit! I can't wait for him to wear it. Thanks Aunt Nikki!

My good friend Janna messaged me Saturday morning to say they'd be coming through Owensboro around dinner time. We decided to meet at Olive Garden. It wasn't exactly the smoothest service we've ever had, but the visit was wonderful! Hannah & Hallie have gotten so big! It was fun watching them look at Parker, and we talked about learning how to take care of him... because Janna's pregnant with a baby BOY!!!  Parker did really well during dinner. He was awake most of the time, so Wil and I took turns holding him.  It's fun watching Janna & Brandon parent the girls. At one point, Brandon was holding both girls in one arm!
Janna holding both girls in her lap. She won't be able to do this much longer with that baby boy in there!


The Shepherds
The Higgs
Hannah, Brandon, Janna, and Hallie

1 comment:

  1. I finally got a gmail account! I've been looking at the blog and can't believe how big he's gotten! He is such a handsome little guy. We can't wait to see him in person again and introduce him to his other cousins. Lilly is beyond excited to meet Parker.

    ReplyDelete