Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation / Birthday / Mother's Day

Aunt Katie graduated from Henderson last Friday night with her nursing degree. We were a little nervous about taking Parker with us. Graduation didn't start until 7, and we knew it'd be a long/late night. However, it made most sense for us to leave from graduation and head on to Sturgis (so we needed Parker with us). We were throwing Katie a graduation party on Saturday as well as celebrating Pops' birthday and Mother's Day.  Parker was so good during graduation! He only fussed twice for just a few seconds each time. He actually stayed awake the first 30 minutes of it and slept in my arms the rest of the time.  Since I'm behind in blogging (give me a break, it's just my second week back at work), I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Katie's Graduation Night



Happy Birthday Pops!



Happy Mother's Day!


Parker didn't feel very well Saturday morning. He woke up pretty congested, so he spent most of Aunt Katie's party snuggling with Daddy.


Aunt Katie's Graduation Party


Parker started feeling better at the end of
Aunt Katie's party, and he put on a show!
Smiling at Mrs. Crook

"Hi Aunt Katie!"

He's thinking, "I'm pretending like I'm looking at Mrs. Crook,
but I really see my Daddy up there holding that camera."

Hi Aunt Monica!

Tummy time before we leave


Loaded up and ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment