Sunday, July 24, 2011

31 Delivery & Mr. B's Dinner

All the orders from my 31 Gifts party came in! I'm so excited to have all my new bags, and I couldn't wait to deliver orders to everyone. Parker and I met Grammie, Pops, Aunt Abbie, Macie, Gavin, Aunt Katie, & Uncle Josh in Henderson Friday night for dinner. It was so hot (half the air conditioning was broken), and it was pretty loud in there. I was Macie's #1 for the day, and I felt pretty special :) She wanted me to sit next to her, and she couldn't wait to show me her new mini van.  I was so surprised at how big Gavin is getting. He even let me snuggle him for a little bit.  Parker got to snuggle with Aunt Katie while I finished eating. I'm sure our crew was funny to outsiders looking in. We played a serious game of "pass the kid," so everyone got a little special time with Macie, Gavin, and Parker.

Something is seriously wrong with my camera. It isn't focusing right, takes forever to actually take the picture, and is freezing up a lot. Time to start looking for another camera.  Sorry for the blurry pictures.











These pictures are brought to you from Gavin. He had a field day trying to take pictures with my camera. I helped him hold it steady and showed him which button to push. He zoomed in all by himself. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment