I had Wednesday off from work, so Parker and I spent a special Mommy/Parker day together. We played a lot, ran some errands, took Daddy lunch, stopped to see Momma Jean, and then came home. By 3:00, I was really tired and thankful that I was able to rest while Parker took a nap. I woke up not feeling well. I couldn't quite decide what was wrong, but I just didn't feel well. When Wil got off work, he took Parker and let me go to bed early. I didn't sleep long before I woke up and got sick. I had a fever and body aches and missed work Thursday. Mimi and Dan-dad watched Parker Thursday night (thank you! thank you! thank you!), while Wil helped Dr. Hunter load her moving truck. Wil picked up Parker and got back home a little after 10 that night. Wil is such a good Dad. He kept Parker on the opposite side of the house and slept in the guest bedroom. By the middle of the night Thursday, Wil was sick. I felt way better by Friday, but Wil was still down and had to miss work. Thankfully, Parker didn't get the bug! By after work on Friday, I was really missing Parker. I was glad he was in the mood to cuddle.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment