Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sunday

We decided to go fishing Sunday morning before Amanda & Dan headed back to Chicago and before Amanda's dad had to head home. It took us longer to get out there than we anticipated, but we were able to fish for about an hour. Parker did pretty well out there all things consider. It was really hot, but we bought a battery operated fan for him. I think it helped a lot, but we still ended up heading to the cabin early. 





I can't believe how fast our time with Amanda flew by. It seems like we never get to visit long enough. We keep trying to convince them to move back to KY. I can't wait to have Roomie closer to home.  After they left, we spent a little time at the cabin before heading back home. It was a great afternoon for naps after being outside most of the morning. Nikki & Rodney met us at the farm that night for a little late afternoon shoot out.   










No comments:

Post a Comment