After such a busy weekend, we decided to have a lazy morning at home. Wil and I both got to take naps and bum around the house for a bit. We headed out for lunch and ran by Target for some much dreading shopping on my part. Bikini season is well upon us, and all my tops are too small. I ended up finding a suit, but I'm still not looking forward to actually wearing it. On a brighter note, we headed over to Greg's house that evening to celebrate the 4th. Everyone enjoyed getting to see how much Parker has grown, and I know Wil enjoyed getting some guy time. I even got to play one game of corn hole, while Parker took a nap. I took a picture of Parker with Rachelle when we first got there, but that's all the pictures I have.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment